How we will keep your personal information safe.
Redshell Consulting (“We”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read this document carefully so you can understand exactly how we use and protect your personal information.
What information do we collect?
Personal information is information about yourself that we need to be able to identify you. This information includes your name, email address and sometimes your telephone number.
We may also collect information about your visits to our website, for example how you accessed our website, where you accessed our website from and what you searched for on our website.
For more information about the more technical information we may collect, such as the IP address (the location of the computer on the Internet) and cookies, please see our Cookies Policy page.
Make sure the information you give us is up-to-date
If any of the personal information you have given us changes, please let us know by email email@example.com or via the website inquiry form.
How we collect your personal information
We will collect your personal information when you telephone, email, write to us or submit an inquiry via our website. We will also collect your personal information if you participate in social media functions on our website.
Why we collect your personal information
We use this information to:
- Provide you with products/services you have requested from us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the best way for you and your computer;
- For our own administrative operations, for example, for research and statistics;
- To provide you with information about the goods and services we offer, if you have agreed to receive this information.
We will not share your personal information with other businesses and/or suppliers
Where we store your personal information
The personal information that we collect from you will be stored within Redshell Consulting databases and/or offices.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
In cases when we use external websites provided by other organisations such as Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, then we would ask you to consult their privacy policies.
- The rights you have under data protection law are:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to amend your personal information;
- The right to instruct us to delete your personal information;
- The right to restrict how we use your personal information;
- The right to object to us using your personal information;
- The right to use the personal information we hold to transfer this to other services;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority if you think we are not using your personal information correctly;
- The right to withdraw consent for us to use your personal data.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information by contacting us on +44 020 8 945 5572 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at: 3rd Floor Aldgate tower, 2 Leman Street, London, E1 8FA.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow one of these links, please note that these websites will have their own Privacy Policies and that you will need to read these. Please make sure you read these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you believe your personal information has been processed in a way that does not comply with the GDPR. You can do so by calling the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113 or via their website https://ico.org.uk/.